|Size (L x W x H)||15 cm x 10 cm x 7 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
Hair treatment masks can help reduce hair breakage and make your hair feel healthy—all in the comfort of your own home.
There are many benefits to using a hair mask, and the advantages vary depending on the ingredients and your hair type. Generally speaking, the benefits of using a hair mask include:
- shinier, softer hair
- added moisture
- reduced hair breakage and damage
- less frizz
- a healthier scalp
- stronger hair
- less environmental and product damage
Most hair masks work best when applied to clean, towel-dried hair that’s still damp.
Best to apply the mask to dry hair.
Once the hair mask is ready to apply, follow these steps:
- You can apply the mask with your fingers, or you can use a small paintbrush to dab the hair mask mixture onto your hair.
- If your hair is dry, begin the hair mask application near your scalp and work toward the ends. Once the mask has been worked into the ends of your hair, you can go back and gently apply to your scalp.
- If you’re specifically applying the mask to treat dandruff, you’ll want to start at your scalp.
- If your hair is oily, begin the hair mask application at mid-shaft and work toward the ends.
- Once you’re done applying the mask, run a wide-tooth comb through your hair to help ensure the mask is evenly spread.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap. Then wrap a towel around your head. This helps protect the mask from dripping, but it also helps add some heat, which can help the ingredients absorb into your hair.
- Leave the mask on for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm or cool water. Avoid hot water. Cooler water can help seal the hair cuticle and help your hair retain more moisture.
- After rinsing out the mask — it may take two or more rinses to get it fully out — you can add products and air-dry or heat-style your hair as usual.
- For dry, frizzy, or damaged hair, you can apply a hair ask once a week. If your hair tends to be oilier, try using one every couple of weeks.
1pkt x 500g